Saturday, January 12, 2013

Let's Get Physical...Physical...

Oh Olivia Newton John....your wisdom never fails to remind me that I need to start working out one of these days....

Winter is BY FAR the most difficult time to work out. It's cold outside and, I don't know about you, but all I want to do is sit in my jammies and watch Downton Abbey. That being said, somewhere between the forth can of salt and vinegar pringles and the second sleeve of chips ahoy I find the motivation to get off of my tush and workout...sometimes. Anywho, here are some fun pinterest finds with workout routines. Nothing too intense--I can't handle anything too intense. Really it's just enough to make you feel like you're doing something good for your body.

Enjoy!






This last one is a ten minute workout video--follow the link to get to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment