Tuesday, April 22, 2014

....*crickets*.....

*Opens door, dust flies out, and as do a couple of rogue pidgeons...how did they get in here??*

*Looks around*

HOLY MOLEY I FORGOT I HAD A BLOG!!!

Well, let me tell ya, a lot can happen in *ehem* 14 months.

THE HIGHLIGHTS

1) I moved out of my beloved apartment and into a new condo! Wahoo!!
2) Rory turned 2!!
3) I met the love of my life.
4) I started my 3rd year of teaching 2nd grade and decided to make the jump to 4th grade!
5) I began to help out with the high school theatre department
6) I ran a half marathon (and almost didn't make it!)
7) I traveled to Spain, France, Italy, New York, Tennessee, and Florida (wowza).
8) I've taken up photography
9) I tried "Scrapbooking" and realized I just do NOT have the time or patience.
10) Life. Is. Good.

BUT BASICALLY....I'M BACK BABY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment